We appreciate your interest in our dental practice. You have probably noticed we want to set the standard for how dentistry should be practiced. When you visit our office you will find a unique and relaxing environment. All of our treatment is designed to be painless, permanent and to exceed all of your expectations. We use state of the art technology and the most advanced techniques our industry has to offer. We care for more than just your teeth. We utilize Six Screening tools to make sure we are doing the most comprehensive care we can for the health of your body and beauty of your smile.
We specialize in two specific types of dentistry:
*General and Cosmetic Dentistry: We use the best materials and techniques available to get the very best result. Many dentists claim to offer comprehensive and cosmetic services but we have taken it to a new level. Dr. Marlen and his entire team have completed numerous courses in cosmetic and comprehensive dentistry and recently was awarded the New Jersey “Best Dentist” for his accomplishments.
*Functional Dentistry: When we perform functional dentistry, we are improving a patient’s bite, improving the way the muscles and joints work together and providing proper aesthetics through the bite relationship. A more functional bite can improve your appearance, remove wrinkles and make you look 10 years younger.
When you enter our practice, you are experiencing dentistry at the highest level, exceptional. When you are filling out the enclosed forms, consider what it is you want to be exceptional in your smile. Ultimately, whatever treatment you receive is totally your choice. During the examination phase, we are only here to show you what the possibilities are.
Thank you for completing our online patient registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.
If you have already registered with our office, you may log in using our secure portal.
ONLINE PATIENT REGISTRATION
Please click the button below to fill out our online forms. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
Once you complete the online patient registration, please click the button below to continue.
NEW PATIENT FORMS
Please click the button below to fill out our online forms. Please be sure to remember to bring the completed forms with you on your first visit. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
Once you print the forms, please click the button below to continue.
WHAT WE BELIEVE ALL PATIENTS DESERVE
- To be given a full dental assessment & treatment plan, both when new to the practice, and periodically thereafter, so that each patient may accomplish the level of dental health and aesthetics that they want to achieve.
- To be treated with the respect and dignity in a guilt free environment, especially related to any dental health issues the patient is now experiencing.
- To have all treatment completed in a comfortable manner; to have options for sedation by Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas), sedation by pill form, or more complete sedation as needed.
- To be seen on time and to never be required to wait.
- To have all treatment completed on time in the least amount of appointments possible.
- To have access to the best materials, laboratories, technology, and techniques available in dentistry today.
- For patients with dental insurance, all treatment to be driven and guided for the benefit of the patient and not for the benefit of the insurance company and for the dental office to file all paperwork and explain all dental benefits to patients.
- To receive multiple payment options as well as long term payment plans and for all cost of treatment to be fully explained and in writing.
- To receive a guarantee, both in terms of results and in terms of guarantees.
- For the dental office to be available for fast and expedient emergency treatment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Computerized TMJ Treatment
Our Myotronics K-7 software is extremely accurate and predictable in the diagnosis and treatment of bite problems. Call today to learn about non-surgical TMJ treatment options!
Did you know that transforming your smile could make you look at least 15 years younger? With our R.E.newSmile Dentistry™ you can get many of the effects of a facelift, but without the surgery.
If you are unhappy with your smile, cosmetic dentistry can help. From minor chips to a lost tooth, we offer procedures that can help you achieve a beautiful smile that you will be happy to share.